It's been a while (but I'm glad you came).
I'm still thinking about him. Every single night, he's been somewhere in my dreams, and, if not, he's in my head the next morning when I drive off to work. Or if I've been spared from those terrible waking moments, then I'll see him while I stare blankly at my computer screen pretending to do my work.
There must be something wrong with me, because I'm still as obsessed with him as I was two months ago. Even in light of that fact, I realize that he's not worth it; I'm even playing the same games as he is, and that's how I know he's going through something like what I'm going through. Because we're doing the same thing, I know he's not the right type of guy for me.
Still, this obsession with someone who isn't going to be a necessary part of my life is not healthy. I know this.
But getting my heart to agree with my mind is only half the battle. Getting my mind to control it's heart's impulses is the war.
No comments:
Post a Comment